El seminario “Historia de la Matemática” y su papel en la formación de docentes (ING)
AbstractThis article describes mission, objectives and used methodology of the SEMINARY, and the results obtained by the participant students. After that, some recommendations are offered to develop investigation in the mathematical history application like a methodological resource, and it gives emphasis to didactic importance in the Mathematicʼs History courses of the universities.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Eduardo Chaves Barboza, Laura Rodríguez Miranda, Aprendizaje autorregulado en la teoría sociocognitiva: Marco conceptual y posibles líneas de investigación , : Vol 12 No 2 (2017): Julio-diciembre