Poligonación Vertical (ING)
The “poligonación vertical” is a measurement method of height differentials, where the total stations possibilities are used. They have a fundamental in level lines between marks forming a network. It gets his name for the successive visuals are projected over down sharp edges in place of an across horizontal flat, like happens in the conventional traverses.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: la extracción de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: La elaboración de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84. , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roldán, GPS, su datum vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, De GPS al mapa (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)