Poligonación Vertical (ING)
The “poligonación vertical” is a measurement method of height differentials, where the total stations possibilities are used. They have a fundamental in level lines between marks forming a network. It gets his name for the successive visuals are projected over down sharp edges in place of an across horizontal flat, like happens in the conventional traverses.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors guarantee the journal the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. The authors have declared to hold all permissions to use the resources they provided in the paper (images, tables, among others) and assume full responsibility for damages to third parties.
4. The opinions expressed in the paper are the exclusive responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the editors or the Universidad Nacional.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
There is neither fee for access nor Article Processing Charge (APC)
Comentarios (ver términos de uso)
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: la extracción de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: La elaboración de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84. , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roldán, GPS, su datum vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, De GPS al mapa (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)