Actas Alexander: la extracción de la información (ING)
AbstractAfter a description of the historical process of demarcation of the northern border of Costa Rica, the data in the so called “Actas Alexander” (Alexander Dockets) is described in detail and possible criteria of comparison with the physical border reality is also explained. It is then followed by a description of the problems that appeared in the extraction of data and its characterization. The diverse mathematical and cartographic tools allowed to obtain, collate and to define the validity of the information.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and guaranteeing the magazine the right to be the first publication of the work as licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this magazine.
2. Authors can set separate additional agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in the journal (eg, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Uniciencia Journal and all its productions are under Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 4.0 Unported.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Esteban Dörries, Erick Ovares Sánchez, Poligonación Vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Actas Alexander: La elaboración de la información (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roberto Roldán Rodríguez, El datum geodesic de Ocotepeque y el datum satelitario del sistema WGS84. , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, Julio Roldán, GPS, su datum vertical (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)
- Esteban Dörries, De GPS al mapa (ING) , Uniciencia: Vol 21 No 1 (2004)