Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
A cover letter joined to the manuscript
*Attach this document in the supplementary files section
- The article has not been simultaneously postulated for publication before another printed journal, electronic or in any other written medium or editorial organization (or explanations provided in Comments to the editor)
The file sent is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, Word para Mac, WordPerfect format
The text of the manuscript must be presented in a letter-sized document, with a number on each line, with simple line spacing (including references), Times New Roman font 12 points for the entire text, margins of 2.54cm (1 inch) on all four sides of each sheet, justified on both sides, to a single column, containing Figures and Tables in the precise places. The recommended extension should not exceed 6000 words including Figures, Tables and bibliographic references. The pages should be numbered consecutively with the numbers in the lower right corner.
- The text follow the APA regulations, for citations, references, tables and figures. This regulations are specified in the Author Guidelines of the Journal.
- DOI or PMID have been added for the bibliographic references
Verify if it counts with a right of use for all images, figures, tables, illustrations, maps, diagrams or others in the work (if the case be)
The manuscript follow Publication Norms of the Journal
- You must state the type of participation of each co-author of the article based on the CREDIT taxonomy.
- Report whether your article has a preprint version.
Self-archiving policy: The journal allows the self-archiving of the articles in their peer-reviewed version, edited and approved by the Editorial Board of the Journal to be available in Open Access through the Internet. More information in the following link: https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/id/publication/25815https://v2.sherpa.ac.uk/id/publication/25815
The journal is hosted in open access repositories such as the Institutional Repository of the Universidad Nacional, the Kimuk Repository of Costa Rica and La Referencia.
The editorial source must be recognized.
MHSalud: Journal in Human Movement Sciences and Health by the Universidad Nacional is cover under a Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Costa Rica license.
The names and e-mail addresses registered in the Journal’s system will be exclusively used for the stated objectives and not available for any other purpose or person.